Rachel Khoo - The Little Paris Kitchen

I'm in like with this chef, Rachel Khoo.  I happened to catch her show on the Cooking Channel called The Little Paris Kitchen.


She has a tiny kitchen like mine; actually her's is smaller and yet she can create these amazing dishes.  I complain about not having enough counter space and yet she doesn't have any counter space.  Here's a little preview.



Her recipe's look interesting; however, frustrating since I really have problems converting metric measurements.  But her cookbook is being released in America which will take care of that. Release date is in February.  I can't wait.
Hopefully the below recipe will be in the book; this looks too good.



She's beautiful, talented and living in Paris which has been a dream of mine.  I can't believe she has the tiniest restaurant in her apartment that seats two.  I mean in America can we do something like that?


And she radiates passion for cooking and baking and using the finest ingredients.  Love, love, love this show.


And more importantly, I don't believe I have any room to complain about my kitchen size; I have more than enough space, I just need to be more organize and get rid of things I really don't use in the kitchen.

Please check out her show if you haven't already.  It's pretty amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts